Tuesday 5 May 2009



Comment on Rachel’s post about Abortion.

http;//blogstop88.blogspot.com/

I think it is bad that you can have a abortion at 24 weeks. I think that this is wrong as the baby can be born. I think that the date that you can have abortion should be lowered to a point were the baby is not developed and unlike to be born.

I feel that it is ok in some cases for a woman to have abortion. For example if she has been raped and this lends to her being pregnant. But people who go out just having sex without protection shouldn’t be able to just ’get rid’ because they don’t want a child and couldn’t be bothered to try and stop getting pregnant in the first place. Using a condoms or taking the pill but this is still not one hundred percent safe.


The number of women having abortions in the UK is going up, they are using this as alternate contraception. I don’t think this is right if you don’t want a child then have safe sex. “1,300 UK Women Have Had at Least Five Abortions” (lifelikeness.com) I find this fact shocking.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/mar/08032009.htm have a read there is some good information on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment