Friday 1 May 2009


Body Modification

Why do people see this as a bad thing, and feel that if you do get a tattoo or and piercing that they should be in a place that can be covered up. I think this is wrong because I feel that people should be free to express themselves.

People get their hair cut, have their nails done and have plastic surgery. All this is body medication but this is not a bad thing to do. Why is it that its ok to get a boob job if it makes the person happier about themselves but not for some one to get their face pierced or a tattoo that cant be covered.

I have got a tattoo which covers the half of my lower back which can be hard to cover at times. I also have dyed my hair black when I have blonde hair and I have had bright colours in it to. This doesn’t make me a bad person but some people would think so because of all the stereo types there is about having dark hair and a tattoo. I was still the same but people saw me differently.


There is more than one way to Modify your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment